- Give yourself at least 5 minutes to prepare for a networking call, but ideally about 20-30 minutes.
- Plan ahead so you’re not rushing to do this right before the call begins.
Process To Prepare For a Networking Call:
- Reference your research notes and questions that you already jotted down. (5-10 mins)
• Reflect on what you most want and need to know.
- Reference our suggested list of creative questions to ask (5 mins)
- Reference their background on LinkedIn (5 mins)
- Reference their company website (5 mins)
- Draft a list of 10-15 questions, in priority order (5 mins).
• Phrase your questions as clearly as you can to get the best possible information.
Key Areas of Career Growth
Want to Assess the State of Your Career?
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.